Hood College - I 20 Form for International Students

| Resume a previously saved form
Resume Later

In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.

Page 1

I 20 Application
Name (as shown on passport)
Academic Information
Contact Information
Home Country Living Address

U.S. Address

Visa Status if Applicable
If your current visa status is F-1, please enter your:
Be sure to complete the Form I-20 Transfer Application separately!
Current School Information
Proof of English Proficiency
The Graduate School at Hood College

Page 2

I 20 Application
Proof of Financial Ability
Dependent Information
Declaration of Finances

Please indicate source of support for each year of study and indicate amount in U.S. dollars.

You are required to certify that you will have adequate financial support for the entire period of your program of study at Hood College. A certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) for obtaining a visa cannot be issued until you have completed this section and sent official certifications.

Please be sure to keep copies of al documents submitted, including this certificate, as you may need this information when you apply to the United States Consul for your visa or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for permission to transfer to another school.

Bank Information
Please upload financials statement in U.S. dollars, signed by a bank official.
Awards from your Government, Employer, Private Agency or Other
Please upload validated official copies of the terms of your award from all sponsors.
Sponsor Information
Person named must complete the Affidavit of Support. A bank statement in U.S. dollars or employer’s statement that the required funds are available must be included with this certificate
Please be certain that all official certifications requested are sent to gofurther@hood.edu. An I-20 cannot be issued until all requirements are met.
By signing this form, I certify that the information above is a correct statement of my arrangements for financing my studies at Hood College.
I understand any changes in my financial situation must be reported to Hood College immediately.
The Graduate School at Hood College